Roblox is a vast game where people come together to play creator content and build games where everybody can enjoy the fun aspect of gameplay. With lots of this to do and many items in your inventory, you might want to release some items by dropping them.
You might be wondering how you drop an item; well, worry not because this article will explain exactly that. Remember that every server can bend the rules and create their version of item management, but if the creator has done nothing holding and dropping item segments, then a simple backspace button will do the work.
Moving on to the actual steps, Here’s how you can drop items in Roblox,
- While in the game Open Roblox inventory.
- Select any item you want to drop.
- Once the item is selected, go back to gameplay and make sure your avatar is holding the item.
- Press backspace and your avatar will drop the item.
Some games restrict the item drop feature in order to let their players know to keep the essential tools used for progression. So if you are struggling to drop an item in your game, know that the thing is important, and that’s the creator’s intention to keep the item in your inventory.
How to Drop Items in Roblox Mobile?
Dropping items in Roblox Mobile is a little busted since it takes an amount of trial and error to properly throw an item on the ground. The process is precisely the same, but you need to repeat the process just in case your avatar doesn’t drop the item. Below are the steps to drop your item in Roblox Mobile,
- Open Roblox inventory.
- Select the item you want to drop.
- Select the item by touching the item from the quick select inventory, if the item is not in your hand.
- Open the virtual keyboard from chat and press backspace repeatedly five times.
- Close the keyboard and see if your avatar has dropped the item.
- If your avatar is still holding the object, repeat step 4.
Some games, such as Brookhaven, let you deselect the item instead of dropping them if you press backspace. It all depends on the game you are joining.