As soon as the new season starts, there is a huge buzz surrounding the new Battle Pass and Skin Bundles. These new Skins are so attractive that many players start to purchase them without even looking at their pocket.
One can’t help themselves but eventually buy them. However, when we look at the inventory, we may find a skin that we haven’t even used once or remember buying. This is quite common. So, keeping a check on what you are spending on is very necessary.
Here’s how you can see the bills of the skins that you have purchased on Valorant.
How to Check How Much I Spent on Valorant ?
We can check our spending on Riot’s Official Support Page. Here you can see your overall spending on the game. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- First, you have to visit Riot Games Official support website.
- Click on the “Purchase History” button.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Connect your Riot Games account.
- If you have Two-factor authentication, then complete it.
- Click on “Get My Purchase History” button.
- Here you will see the total amount you spent and its date of purchase in detail.
That’s it. This is how you can check your purchase history in Valorant.
How Can I Get a Refund in Valorant
Riot has given us the option to get a refund on game skins that we bought but didn’t like. You can cash refund those VP or skins by submitting the ticket on Riot’s Official Support Page. But there are certain rules that you have to follow to get these refunds:
- Only 14 days old purchase are eligible for a refund
- Weapon skins should not be upgraded
- Gun Buddies, Player Cards, and other In-Game Contents shouldn’t be used.
- Agent Contract shouldn’t be leveled up by the VP.
- Weapon Bundles are not refundable
- Premium Battle Pass is not refundable
- Premium Battle Pass leveled up by VP is not refundable.
- Radianite Points are not refundable.
If these requirements are met, you will not get into any trouble getting your cash back.
To get a refund, we need to follow these simple steps:
- First, visit Riot Games Official support website.
- Click on the “Refund Unused Content” button.
- Click on the “submit a ticket” option.
- On “Choose a Request Type,” you can choose “In-Game Question/Issue & In-Game Content Refund” or “Billing, Payment and Premium Currency Refunds” for a refund from different options.
- Fill in these details and describe the reason for the refund.
- Click on Submit button.
You can get your refund as in-game currency or cashback on your digital wallets. Just make sure you abide by the rules. Read more in our detailed guide on how to get a refund in valorant.