Ranni, the Lunar Princess, is famous for her alternate ending and the bewitching charm she has put upon many tarnished.
So if this is your first rodeo of Elden Ring, then reaching Ranni’s Rise can seem like a daunting task, but we are here to tell you it is anything but that.
To reach Ranni’s Rise, you have to go north of Liurnia Lake and press past the challenges of Caria Manor.
The tower in the Three Sisters Region also famously called as Ranni’s Rise, where Ranni the Witch resides is neighbored by the gigantic Lake of Liurnia.
Once you find yourself at the lake, the tower is not too far away, although there are some hidden pathways and tricky obstructions on your way there.
Let’s overcome these minor hurdles and get to Ranni’s Rise easily. Starting from the Lake of Liurnia, here is a map guide to direct you all the way along with the steps.
- Go to the western edge of Liurnia Lake from the Academy Gate town. Once you are there, go north along the shore of the lake.
- Find the Map Pedestal, it should be right on your path as you head north. If you’ve reached Kingsrealm Ruins, you went too far ahead. Check your map and head towards the pedestal again.
- Now head to the Kingsrealm Ruins just north of the map pedestal, there are few enemies here, head to the northmost end of these ruins and find a wall that has a pointed arch.
- Hit the northmost wall of Kingsrealm Ruins with your weapon to reveal a new area. Here you will see Blacksmith Iji and a Site of Grace called Road to the Manor.
- Just up ahead, you will see a large estate. Head towards its gate. It should have blue magical lights at the entrance. Also, beware of the raining glintstone magic rain when you approach the gate.
- Reach the gate, activate the Site of Grace, and head towards the fountain inside. From the fountain, keep going forward, the path will slightly bend towards the left, and you will have to go a bit uphill.
- At the end of your path should be a blue light-lit building up a platform of stairs guarded by a magical hand enemy. Head into the building.
- From inside the building, go up the stairs and reach a Site of Grace called Lower Caria Manor.
- Exit the Site of Grace toward the new doorway, and you will notice you made it to the Ramparts of the Castle.
- Go straight forward along the ramparts, past the tower, till you see a large staircase on the path to your left.
- Climb the large staircase, this will end in a lift chamber that will take you up to a room with a Site of Grace called Manor Upper Level.
- Head out, and you will be on a staircase leading you down to a forested area on the right. There are a couple of giant wolves prowling this area. Follow the path directly in front of the staircase and turn left at the end of the path.
- Head towards the gateway building, this is a large staircase filled with enemies and a giant knight. Get past them and reach the top of the staircase and enter the archway.
- Once you get in the Archway, you reach the Moongazing Grounds, you have to fight a boss here to move forwards, so be fully prepared.
- Head to the center of the circular water-filled area to activate the boss fight. Royal Knight Loretta should challenge you.
- Defeat Loretta, and this will unlock a fog door that will lead you out of the arena. You will also unlock the Moongazing grounds Site of Grace.
- Head out of the gate, and you will reach The Three Sisters Region.
- Head southwest, you should see a tower far off in your sight.
- Be careful, as you will meet a dragon guarding this path, you can skip or fight him before entering the tower.
- Activate the Site of Grace in the intermediate level of the tower. This is Ranni’s Rise, where you will meet Ranni’s friends later. Now go up and climb the tower to the top.
- Ranni will be waiting at the top. Meet her and decide if you want to help her.