There are many different reasons to explore the Suigetsu Pool of Watatsumi Island in Inazuma. One of the main reasons why players are so attracted to this pool is because of the only domain on the island called “Palace in a Pool.” It is a one-time domain that will reward you with 40 Primogems and 500 Adventure Exp upon completion.
Although it is a one-time domain, the reward is pretty satisfying, especially for free-to-play players; it is an easy way to earn some free primogems. If you’re looking for a way to unlock this domain, then we have prepared a step-by-step guide that will help you do that without much hassle.
How to Unlock Palace in a Pool Domain
To begin with this process, you’ll need to have a ranged Electro character in your team. As it requires you to activate the Electro monuments, you cannot do so without a ranged Electro on your party. Fischl or Lisa will be very valuable for unlocking this domain. Also, having Beidou will benefit you greatly in this quest.
Now, let’s begin with the unlocking process:
- Reach the location of the domain, then summon the Electrogranum by going near it and activating the Summon Electrogranum feature.
- Once the Electrogranum is summoned, the Lightning Strike Probes around the pool will be activated.
- The next step is to make the arrows of all Lightning Strike Probes face the correct direction. To do that, head to the Electro compass and use Electrograna. (Or you can use Beidou’s Elemental Skill as well. This will save you a lot of time and effort.)
- Once all the Lightning Strike Probes are lit up, your next goal will be to activate the Electro monuments around the pool. For this, you’ll need Electro characters like Fischl or Sara (or even Lisa), who can use long-distance Electro attacks.
- Switch your current character to Sara or Fischl, then aim at the Electro monuments and attack them to activate them.
- Once you’ve activated all the Electro monuments, the water lever in the pool will start to go down. Now, jump off into the pool and glide till you reach the water.
- After you’ve reached the surface of the water, swim through the small opening until you reach a branch. (Open the chests you see on your way, as they won’t be there when you come back.)
- Once you’ve climbed up the branch and reached the next floor, you’ll see three switches on the walls. Activate all three switches by going near them. Also, be careful of the slime monsters that will spawn and attack you.
- After all the switches are activated, the locked gate on the floor will be unlocked. Now, go through the gate and look up.
- You’ll see a stone relay on top of the floor. Climb up the walls and jump onto the next floor. After that, activate the cube mechanism.
- This will draw all the water from the pool, opening up the way to the palace. Now, walk back to the way you first came, and you should be able to see the palace.
- Open the gate to unlock the domain. This will also complete the “Palace in a Pool” achievement.
Now that you’ve unlocked the domain, you can enter it to face the challenges and get the rewards.