If you have played Call of Duty Mobile, you must know how difficult it is to kill the enemies as they run around really fast. While you shoot at your enemies, your enemies will also shoot back at you and apart from the weapon you’re holding, it all comes down to who lands the most shots.
For example, if you’re carrying a sniper rifle, you’ll only need 1-2 shots to kill an enemy, while the assault rifle takes 5-6 shots.
In close combat, even a single bullet can make a difference. And hence, to make the best of the close-quarter fight and not die like a fool while panicking, you can use hip-fire technique which increases your chances of survival in close-range fights.
What is Hip Fire in Call of Duty Mobile?
A hip firing method is basically shooting at your enemy without using a scope. While it may reduce your accuracy of shooting because of the increased bullet spread, it will save you some time you take to open your scope.
Performing hip fire technique can save you from sudden death situations in close-range combat where even a single bullet counts.
Though hip-firing can be life-saving in close-quarters situations, it can be costly in long-range. As the bullet spread is greater at long range, there is a chance that all of your shots will miss and you will die reloading your weapon.
So, rather than shooting carelessly and giving away your position, look for a good opportunity to shoot down your enemies with a scope.
Now, after knowing what is hip fire in Call of Duty Mobile, let us learn how to use it.
How to Hip Fire in COD Mobile ?
You need to make some minute changes in your settings to enable hip fire mode in COD Mobile.
To enable hip fire mode in COD Mobile, follow the steps below:
- Launch Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Click on the Settings icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Press on the Controls tab.
- Choose the mode whose controls you want to change. It has 3 options: MP, BR, and Zombies.
- Press the Advanced Mode and select the HIP FIRE option.
- Now your primary shooting button will behave as a hip fire button
How to Get Better at Hip Firing in COD Mobile
Having a better hip firing technique than your enemy might save you from dying in COD Mobile. After all, this is the game of skills. You can use certain drills to improve your hip firing in COD.
These are the things you can try to improve your close-range fights:
- Always keep your eye on the map and try to listen to even the slightest of footsteps. You never know where the enemy will pop up from.
- Try to move left and right as you shoot because if you stand still, you’ll just be an easy kill for your enemy.
- Try to carry weapons that deal heavy damage at close range, for example, SMGs (Short Machine Guns) and shotguns, as they deal high damage with fewer shots.
- Playing on small maps might help you get better too, as the fights will usually take place in close quarter.
Is it Worth Playing COD Mobile ?
Call of Duty Mobile is without a doubt one of the most well-known brands in mobile gaming. It offers both 100 player battle royale experience as well as traditional 5v5 matches. The best thing about COD Mobile is that matches are much shorter than in the PC version.
As a result, it can be a quick way to pass the time while waiting for the bus or traveling alone.
Although it might seem like a knock-off version of the PC game at first glance, COD Mobile has all the elements and weapons of the original PC Version. The matches are short but very intense. You cannot just go in and shoot at the enemy in hopes of winning the game.