There is only one stupendous magical spell that can take down any enemy with a single cast, the Comet Azur.
As long as you can meet the heavy stat requirement to use Comet Azur, your journey across The Lands Between will be very easy.
No matter who you are facing, whether it’s the final boss, a terrifying giant, or a flying dragon, Comet Azur has your back. Simply throw a giant comet with an endless plasma tail, it lays any enemy you come across to rest.
You can obtain Comet Azur very easily. The only thing you need to do is reach Mt. Gelmir and follow the route on the Map to obtain the sorcery.
- Get to Mt.Gelmir. There are multiple places in Mt. Gelmir you might be in, so to solve that problem, we’ll start the guide from the foot of Mt.Gelmir all the way down at the Altus Plateau Site of Grace near the Grand Lift of Dectus.
- Travel north through the Militia Camp located north of Grand Lift of Dectus and turn west to reach the Erdtree Gazing Hill.
- Take the narrow cliff path north towards the guide statue from the Erdtree Gazing Hill and turn west to cross the Wyndham Ruins.
- Enter the Seethewater Ravine path at the end of Wyndham Ruins. This river ravine starts and ends in Sites of Grace till you reach the defended Laiedd Fortress.
- Travel south along the shore of the magma lake inhabited by a Magma Wyrm and reach the rocky cliff path with a graveyard.
- Past the graveyard, you will reach the beginning of Hermit Village with wooden shacks on the left with an ambush bear.
- One of the shacks on the right is the Craftsman’s Shack which has a Site of Grace. Ahead the path from the Site of Grace is the fortified Hermit Village, and there are a lot of enemies prowling this area.
- You’ll have to cross the Hermit Village. As soon as you are at the end of the village, a field boss, the Demi-Human Queen Maggie, will attack you. You can try to defeat her now or take her on later, it’s up to you.
- Just past the field boss on the left, along the path is a Site of Grace, Primeval Sorcerer Azur. Right at the Site of Grace is where the crystallized Sorcerer Azur rests.
- Interact with the body of Primeval Sorcerer Azur to obtain the Comet Azur Sorcery.
Here is a detailed video guide to help you get the Comet Azur.
Best Build for Comet Azur
Let’s make the best Comet Azur build we can conjure, so you can extinguish the life out of every foe you meet.
- Staff: Lusat’s Glintstone Staff (Raises the power of Sorceries)
- Secondary Weapon: Dark Moon Greatsword for Melee (Optional, obtain at the end of Ranni’s Questline)
- Armor: Azur’s Glintstone Crown (Raises the power of Comet Azur by 15%, obtained after the end of Sorcress Sellen Questline)
- Talismans: Graven-Mass Talisman, Magic Scorpion Charm(obtain through Seluvis’ Questline), Radagon Icon, and Ritual Sword Talisman /Optional Talisman Choices: Marika’s Soreseal, Graven-School Talisman
- Physick Mix: Magic-Shrouding Crystal Tear and Cerulean Hidden Tear
- Supporting Sorceries: Terra Magica (buff the damage of Comet Azur while standing on the sigil) and Adula’s Moonblade to kill a group of mobs.
This is the build to defeat your enemies within the 15-second window of endless FP provided by the Cerulean Hidden Tear. Everything else helps to boost the damage of Comet Azur.
Start by casting Terra Magica on the ground, then drink your Physick Mix. As soon as you drink the concoction, start casting the Comet Azur without losing a second of time.
If the boss or your enemy moves, stop the initial cast, target the enemy again, and resume casting Comet Azur the second time till your FP runs out. Most enemies will die within this time.